FGR 3.33% 6.2¢ first graphene limited

SpaceX's Rapid Prototyping Design Process

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    It is very important to not underestimate how rapidly Graphene is going to be taken up!!!

Dan Rasky: SpaceX's Rapid Prototyping Design Process

Reusability is key in using rockets to hop around the world and solar system.

The point of failure of most concern is the rockets. Space X has some incredible engines and Graphene based engines is very important to reduce the costs of building super massive rockets. The bigger the rocket the cheaper the seat ....

What we must also expect is the carbon fibre suel tank has to be converted into a GRAPHENE fuel tank .....

This heavy and essential part of the rocker could be reduced in weight while increasing its strength well beyond the requirements.

FGR is very special because it has the ability to install and help Space X get its graphene first hand on site....

I think that some of FGR's peers are copying the marketing that FGR is doing to try to keep its holders believing its vertical integration is the same thing.... No it is not!!!!

Not the same cost, time, quality or scalability.... Not the same margins.....

I would suggest that people do a basic comparison to understand what I mean... Start with the material science....

Space X has a way of going from model to testing with a practical focus that is setting the standard for all other companies to follow. Bloated over charging slow aerospace companies have been getting fat off of the governement contracts - Now space x is breaking the monopoly.

Elon understands that Graphene batteries are the way to go and I believe is not ignorant of FGR. I am confident he is up to date about industry achievements in GRAPHENE.

If I was him looking to build his BFR series and take us to mars then he has to consider the weight and reusability issue as the most important issues and Graphene is the solution he needs. PERIOD.

The BFR rocket has been shrunk because of the issues of stress when you go up in size. The Stress factors multiply as you increase weight and thrust requirements.

Falcon Heavy is an incredibe achievement. The car in space was just the icing on the cake. The rocket itself is an engineering achievement that should win him acclaim.

Why it took 5 years for the Falcon Heavy to fly

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $40.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $15.68K 259.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74683 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 137897 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ 19685
Last updated 14.41pm 30/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.