XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

spankyham's bull(dust) friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Thursday night and thank god that's the last I see of the gym until next nonday.

Bloke Talk -Sorry PB, Virginia, Penny & News

Pump class - xjo'ers - It brings out the 'Inner Lech' in me.

Ever been doing push ups head to head with a blonde whos trendy pump top is so loose, you could see all the way down to her belly button - moist with exertion.

I defy any male not to stare, even after being sprung for the third time.

Yes, I feel disgusted with myself...

While we are on the subject of exertion moisture...

XJO banter from around the traps

'If we have seen the bottom there's still plenty of juice in a run up yet.' FUNKYMONK

Funky re-assuring my 'await the higher low' stategy, since I missed out on the 'I got a feeling' strategy from Pisces.

Also Haspete's 'Adam & Eve' bottom would have proved a winner.

I thought Caylus was the only one left short - although he was shorting a lot higher than I thought.

'I am travelling so been away from my computer....
    Did I miss anything??....Oh yes, that's right......
    I AM STILL SHORT :-((('
    MOOLAMANIC

DG, whilst recovering strength for his next 'Latin saga' continues with his enlightening VSA (Vulnerable Suckers Analysis).

'Its a traders paradise, but an investors nightmare - and the word for today whether long or short is CAUTION!!!'DG

'Too much too fast on speculation and hope. The markets need some sense put back in them and we will most likely see that.. ..and that may just pave the way for a nice bull run (or martis's C wave?) we can only anticipate.' ADRUNIS84

Yes Adrunis, in a perfect world that would be nice. But the iconic, unshaken and gentlemanly, has this to say

NOT A CHANCE imo..' MARTIS

Which leaves us with our Porky of the day.

Some say... that the kids love him because he gives them 'oink oink' pig rides and that he is widely known on HC as proclaiment of free speech.

All we know is that he is OUR

$ $ SPANKYHAM $ $

(Speaking on the recent rally)

'If u take the 'i' from the word 'bullish' and put it after the 'h' then add a 't' you will have my opinion. This is the eye of the storm'SPANKYHAM

Snouts out of the trough piglets.

-----------------------

PS Thanks Foxtrot and Funky
    PS Pisces - Glad you've made some dosh - have been picking on you lately - in a loving way.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.