TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

doc,Perhaps those Fonda numbers and the whole contract set up...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    doc,

Perhaps those Fonda numbers and the whole contract set up with Dr Reddy's is reason for Charlie to go? I appreciate he was not the architect of the Fonda deal but perhaps the lack of any impressive number gains has had something to do with Charlie leaving?

I may well be wrong on this but something tells me that the whole Fonda deal is very suspect (and secretive). As someone alluded to a while ago, Fonda competitors know exactly what sales and prices Fonda is achieving so why all the secrecy on sales data? If Fonda was performing and improving to a level that we would all hope for, surely it would be a good thing for investors to see the numbers (increase month by month). I may be way off here, just a thought.

I also know that HyACT is a much bigger fish for us, just don't like the continual guessing game that we are put through about Fonda is doing. Maybe the new Chairman and CEO can address this point, IMO, comms has been a huge let down with this company since Mary went to Jerusalem. Charles did have a few positive comms early on but he fell off the perch in the end and ended up in the same position as before (mushroom fever)! Punters want and deserve more concise and positive info. Hopefully something very positive on the near horizon re phase III that will put a smile on all our faces, the good man knows that I cannot afford and am not ready for another dare I say it, "Black Swan" event.

Surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.