TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

spare a thought for charlie, page-5

1. 9,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    We need this bloke in the USA not sitting in a office and different timezone in Australia. Fair enough he needs to get a few things sorted , make his mark, possibly change culture, but hell I want deals with USA and European Majors and we are just not in the timezone. We need investment by USA funds if we want the appreciation in share price to reflect it's value not some bloody trade sale at a early stage to a old mate.

I don't like fill and spill as a general rule as too much knowledge walks out the door and you never have the ability to use it. Pete gone, Charlie gone and minions under them migrate as well so that is a whole lot of knowledge about our investors walking out the door again.

See what comes out in the wash but I was hoping for nothing negative or destabilising to give anyone a reason to sell us down.

Hope he understands the value of fonda in funding and holding our price off the bottom as it isn't a click of the fingers to raise money in aussie like in the USA.

On a positive note I don't think DrReddys have any chance of getting on top of this bloke.

Hope he is a open communicator with shareholders and does what he preaches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.