WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Spider,Well that post of yours really depicts the various layers...

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Spider,

Well that post of yours really depicts the various layers of your personality and shows up the real you.

You mean to say that you have stayed tuned into The WKT Forum because you believe in your reply to Carbon 2 that all of our fellow shareholders are full of BS - Now that is a really attacking comment in naming every shareholder.

I certainly am not aware of any misleading posts by any of the Invested Holders on this Forum but it is possible pending one’s agenda.

I only work on what the Company has posted and work with that information. Spid I don’t believe I have ever misrepresented anything with regards to Plant Capacity or Material Variances.

You say you have know told us at least a100 times well that is telling a fib as you have told us more then a thousand times and thAt is an understatement stating we are BShitting yet you don’t state anywhere about your level of BS

Your play on one’s posting and words with slight of fingers with typing meaning something different and at the same time confronting holders with your hail well fellow act whilst then condemning them with your tripe on your twisted agenda motivated views

You told me more about you in the very last part of your posting by the manner of your conceited comments.

You made out that all of us WKT Holder are the BSs when in fact this hole issue started with you and know you have dragged an entire group of Non Holders into your Web of Agendas and Motives now that takes someone with a serious grudge.

Not a good look never has been but then you simply don’t care how it looks.

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.