APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

spare cash, page-24

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Recently someone commented that it was unlikely that we would see 10c or below again..... I was in total agreement.
    Despite my ongoing parlous financial situation I am in the process of borrowing some more cash to top up in this stock.

Fortunately for me the process has been held up, or else I would have been happily taking what I could at 10c (I thought I had missed my chance). Now if it all comes through I should be able to add to my holding (or at least replace those I had to sell recently to cover little things like feeding the children) at perhaps 8c or less.

This is good.

Could the sharks please hold off a little longer so that I can get my modest purchase at these current ridiculous prices before buying back in? Thank you.

It is only a matter of time. I still am hoping to buy the plaque commemorating the contribution that APG made in the financing of our home and extensions. Perhaps I'll ask MT to come and unveil it. sp will need to be a little higher than this though.......Perhaps in the spring, then we will have had time to spruce up the yard and put in gardens and stuff. I might have an "John Winters Memorial Garden" with some demo plants in it (what colour flowers do they have? Gold would be nice if they have any).

Not too many sellers this side of 10.5c are there? Do you get the feeling that the pressure is building?
    Come on documents, hurry up!

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.