SPR 0.71% $1.41 spartan resources limited

Spartan Resources, page-25

1. 11,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6641
    Hey J, I would go a step further, he clearly stated that he (if I can be critical, but still supportive, I would prefer he say 'we', as it's Geo team that are actually finding the gold) will find more Never Nevers (but he will rename further discoveries something else), "we are finding more of these high grade systems", "I am going to multiple that Never Never system into multiple Never Nevers". Incredibly bold language that hopefully will match with reality, as whilst I have been.... very optimistic about SPR/GCY for over a decade, I still prefer a little bit more conservatism, as most agree that beating expectations is better than simply meeting them.

Then you have his second last comment about can the mill be filled.... "I want to get over 10 years (mine life) and prove categorically, that at a moments notice, turn that plant back on and start pouring gold bars".

I do really... really like his final sentence.
    "I don't want to do it, until we are actually ready", regarding turning the plant on.
    This is really important, as you only have to look at RED, CAI and PNR to see that just having ounces in the mine plan is not enough to ensure success, the assets need to be stress tested (drilling to high hills! like CMM did), then... a lot of pre production (like CMM and BGL is doing now), to ensure that when the still very new plant is turned on, it hums and more importantly, makes $$ from within days of it being turned on.

Just because it's Friday... whilst SL is being bold.. I will be bolder.
    If we can find another Never Never, then I speculate we will one day out produce BGL.

Off to eat some Maltesers (yep... it's what I do when my main holding goes up). Can only imagine what you do Jbad!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.560B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.45 $1.39 $9.831M 6.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3600 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 1003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.