SPR 2.35% $1.53 spartan resources limited

Spartan Resources, page-285

1. 12,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6848
    Hey Kalenn, cheers, though I do worry I am spending so much time thinking about the Murchison region rolleyes.png in my day to day life.

Absolutely regarding SPR, I have always thought as much, though.... there have been multiple spend bumps to have traversed (I am being extremely controlled in my words... other LT holders might be more forthright with their swearing etc!).

@DANNY2503 - that is very kind of you, though there are many smarter minds than mine on the SPR threads (not so long ago... it was a very different situation!). To be clear, this is not financial advice, this is pure.... thoughts on a public forum.

In a nutshell. If SPR can duplicate Never Never, then... $1 billion market cap. Pretty simple. As unlike BGL, it's not going to need to spend $100's of millions developing an incredible amount of U/G, nor build the plant etc. To be honest, it could be much more than that, as the market always pays a premium for the best assets. Just about grade and ounces now. We have a great discovery, we likely have others (though perhaps not as great as Never Never, like West Wind & Four Pillars), but... SL and his Geo team seem pretty confident that this is still just the beginning. Patient Wolf just appeared and... it would seem that there is more targets (though... they have not given us much to go on in that regard).

As for the rise in the share price today. I just think it's investors/market participants getting their heads around the recent announcement. Not everyone buys 5 minutes after a discovery is made. Many will go and speak to advisors, Geo's, etc etc.

As for whether we pour gold bars soon, or later... these is some irony in there being less risk right now, as.... it's just the drill bit talking. The POG is rising and for my thoughts, this benefits those producers who are the most margin, like....WGX, RMS to a lesser extent etc. Their ability to generate free cashflow is dramatically rising, giving them the ability to purchase other assets. Basically, producers with cost control are... in a real sweet spot. If they don't look to acquire assets now, I just struggle to think when a better time would be.

Good luck to all holders... exciting times, though no hubris in me, been here too long. Only news I get truly excited about, is the drill results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
0.035(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.696B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.55 $1.49 $10.97M 7.211M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37806 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 116467 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.