SPR 5.36% $1.18 spartan resources limited

I disagree. You are suggesting the mining equivalent of James...

1. 4,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    I disagree. You are suggesting the mining equivalent of James Joyce's streaming consciousness, no commas or full stops or structure, just keep spewing out a stream of assay results. I'm not sure how much Joyce you've read but it is hard work divining what exactly his message is.

MRE statements are important for reporting and governance purposes. They allow mining companies to discuss openly with the market what they have and what they want to do with what they have. The release of an MRE update will allow Spartan to openly talk to the market of its plans for turning the cash flows back on. That for me is its key importance. Simon Lawson himself is the one that raised the one million ounce target so it is quite reasonable for people on hc to have grabbed onto that figure.

This MRE update will I believe mark the end of the consolidation phase at Dalgaranga and the initiation of the recovery or redevelopment phase. In the context of the market being a voting machine in the short run but a weighing machine in the long run, I believe the imminent MRE update will be an important statement by Spartan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.060(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.306B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.20 $1.14 $5.063M 4.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18296 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.