SPR 0.00% 82.0¢ spartan resources limited

Spartan Resources, page-40

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Melville hasn’t been “ abandoned”. It’s 100kms from the plant - NN is 800m. No new roads needed, already permitted.

given decision to shut it makes far more sense to focus on what is in the shadow of the plant. There has been significant cost escalation since FFR merger. I still think one day it will happen - Yalgoo has a long history as more as an alluvial / prospector type operation and hasn’t been explored in a co-ordinated way before - that’s what initially attracted me to FFR. Golden Grove is really the only decent size gold operation after 30 years still running in the yalgoo belt.

there was a lot of ineptitude in the GCY past. If the work had been done right the first time, this project would not have been bankable and Glenburgh would have been the first mine. Anyway, we are here now and from the preso SL is pretty bullish they have cracked the code and that NN is not an orphan. Next few weeks will be very interesting i think…. Survey results may lead to many more targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $905.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.5¢ 80.0¢ $2.584M 3.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62321 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 145499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.