GTE 0.00% 3.2¢ great western exploration limited.

Must be this week or next at latest... I prefer the fact that...

1. 27,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4672
    Must be this week or next at latest... I prefer the fact that currently GTE is low key, no hype at all.. We've been there, done that with the original Kaz Ann, so now we know it just attracts day traders who sell and move on the second the Ann comes out (and as there is a lazy 50% min to be made in a few days or a couple of weeks max, they would be all over this like a rash if the hype was repeated.) what is really needed here is for the SP to hold the initial jump to the 30s that we expect and when drilling commences, build up to the 40s and 50s in anticipation of results, which we know will launch GTE out of penny stock status... What we need to avoid is any of these silly newsletters that go out to HC members that tell you this stock is the next mining bonanza and the next day you go up 80% and everyone sells out and they close 50% down on the week never to be heard of again... I'm glad there's less than a dozen posters here for now, personally, I hope we all get loaded together :)

Thought for the weekend for the more LT minded: Copper looks bullish, the Aussie looks bearish... Perfect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $12.9K 399.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1650654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 99990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.