TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Yes contacted.No haven't heard back, ever...I did get a call...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Yes contacted.
    No haven't heard back, ever...

I did get a call from a Federal Minister's PA late last week (in response to an email I sent too Keith Pitt MP/Christian Porter MP/Karen Andrews), who stated they couldn't provide any detailed information to anyone outside of the company but they/the Commonwealth were aware/on their radar of the current TNG/NTEPA situation and were confident that it would be worked out.
    Was a bit vague but main take out I took was it was on their radar.

A 1 page summary release weekly/fortnightly from TNG, stating steps they are taking, departments they are in contact with, meetings being held, MD/CEO/Chairman flying to darwin for face to face meetings (I would hope), feedback received etc etc would go a LONG way for investor relations and transparency, given that we are all the Shareholders and this is a big left field issue that was obviously not expected by management or shareholders.

Do we plan on turning soil at the Mount Peake Mine Site to ensure we fall within our 24months requirement of the Authority Certificate (my understanding is this covers the mine site and we could "start work" to comply with this) or can we apply for an extension? Less than 2 months left... @Propunter2 do you have a better or different understanding of the Authority Certificate. You referenced it in your post 53498459

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.