CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Once again, I feel a need to put my two bobs worth in.CCA in its...

1. 157 Posts.
    Once again, I feel a need to put my two bobs worth in.

CCA in its structure and business case when buying SPCA made an undertaking to buy only Australian fruit and veg for its process. The only time they would go overseas is when a particular raw material is out of season.

The question I ask is "how many of these greedy corporates would do that to protect Australian businesses". The frightening answer is very few and CCA/SPCA is one of them. Just have a look on your supermarket shelves to see how well the big retailers support this country. Ask Dick Smith, he will tell you all about it.

This wasn't another Ford/Holden bolster it was a genuine attempt at stemming the flow of lost manufacturing businesses and obviously make some money at the same time. CCA has never ever gone cap in hand to the government for funding until now. But because of short sightedness we may loose another manufacturer. Ford and Holden on the other hand knew very well it wasn't sustainable. I wonder what the government is going to spend $25mil on,,, I wont go there, wrong forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.