BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Apart from news sources like Fierce Biotech, the wonderful posts...

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Apart from news sources like Fierce Biotech, the wonderful posts by Panno on Seeking Alpha, and the down rampers of Longtail and Dirk at times, there are only a small handful of investors in the U.S. That hold this stock. Inapinch said there was about 107 or so. Anyways, I've convinced my parents, my neighbors, and my mother in law to invest in Benitec. I did so by walking them through the science quickly, explaining the possibilities post IPO and efficacy, and by my steadfastness in the company and its tech. Social Media has also become an outlet me to share, but time is running out for others to get on board before the train is moving and the trip to the top is extremely shorter than the day before. If we really do believe this technology is going to rock it, and rocket, then word of mouth helps BLT gain a little more exposure, a little more investors, and I gain the pleasure of seeing family and friends get in on a stock that can potentially change how we cure some major diseases. Let's rock this till the IPO folks.

Peace.
    Last edited by Blane66: 27/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.