VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Speak No Evil

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Well, well, well. Listen to all the negative post's coming out from posters who know nothing what is going on with the company.

Now hear the real story of VNX
    The money of $800k is not a problem, so relisting in a month will not be a problem either. I am hoping some investors who were lucky enough to get the placement want out, cos I want to buy some more stock and so does my mate John for his Super Fund. But this will not happen unfortunately as no one wants out, so none available for us. Bummer....

You do not have to be a Rhodes Scholar to see a lot of work has been done behind the scenes. Do you negative posters really think that the I T Engineers have been on a paid holiday at the office. Like anyone, you get a salary, you work 5 days a week for it.
    These guys have been burning the midnight oil going forward with Oper8tor and other stuff.

Has the CEO and Angus gone on a holiday?? Or do you think they maybe be on company business....? Has Mark Rowbottom got it under control? Of course he has. Only so much can be said in announcements ay. But ask yourself why didn't the ASX ask for all this information last year if was a problem instead of asking for it to be re-affirmed. How many times does the ASX need stuff sent to them? Once should be enough

Seriously I cannot wait to see your posts in the coming months....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.