ALL 0.24% $58.60 aristocrat leisure limited

MOUNT, Tell you a secret. 666 isnt the number of the "devil",...

1. 4,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    MOUNT, Tell you a secret. 666 isnt the number of the "devil", that is 13x13 or 13x13x13. Thirteen is the number of rebellion. All names of Lucifer/"Satan" who was the Angel of light before the fall, are multiples of 13.
    In Gematria, which the scripture you refer to is redolent, 666 is the number of force power and energy- the male principle, the Sun, the central power of the state.
    By itself it is not only the source energy and thus life, in isolation it is also destructive and dangerous.
    The earth spins around the Sun at about 66,600 miles per hour.
    So when you hear of 666 coming in to play around this time we are looking at centralisation of power, growth of government. At the moment it is getting fairly extreme, like the parching of a desert. The heat of the state is restriction of freedom and heavy taxation.
    At the end of the last age the crescendo was of the opposite, 1080. The female- the Moon, (whose radius is 1080 miles and whose mass is 1/81 of the Earth's) the emotional, mystic etc. Sorcery reigned the to the extent rationlaism and the male principle is in play now. Harmony is obtained by the adding or uniting of the two, to get 1746. The heart balanced by the mind and vice versa.

Woh! Didnt expect that eh? Its time some of this came out for more people. Some people have been keeping it secret for good reason for a long time. Time for the big change. Its beginning.

Re Aristocrat- bad markets are the time fortunes are made. Buy now hold for later. This business is a brilliant one, time to buy. Somebody may know something but to buy when others are scared is the mark of a real winner. This one doesnt even have any debt worth mentioning and superb earnings. Not growing fast enough folks? There there, poor bubbies. Its a storm. Seasick? Not me. I didnt ever believe in Santa. Some adults still do, especially it seems, institutional stock analysts. But I think there will be a lot of buys on this one just now. Confucius say tax loss selling make lot of opportunuty, just now. Finish in week or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.