TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

Speak to the boss, page-60

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    shmah, thank you for this insightful post and sharing of information. There was a time when you were quite disrespectful to members here, laughing at people for not having your level of knowlegde. A time when it was "all about the permits", as it is still written in your footnote. Your posts have become a lot more nuanced since then. Thank you for that as well. People suggested to put you on ignore back then as well, I am glad I never did. I welcome challenging views (though, some posters today dont deserve to be answered).

Can you give some more details on some of your points?

1. 3. and 5. How can he ever trust to work with LKAB if he was blindsided by them? And if the implications of working with LKAB is pissing off the Sami, it seems to be better not to engage with LKAB at all? The Sami will be a constant factor for the entire existance of the mine in Sweden. They will not go away. I am sure he didnt mention any alternatives they pursue, but did he mention any other mining company that has NO gripe with the Sami?

6. and 7. Ok, we have seen the options to get funding from the EU and I am sure they will get some for strategic reasons. The geopolitical strategic importance of the Swedish graphite is one of the corner stones for my investment thesis and one of the reasons I invested in the first place. Batteries are the oil of the 21st century and the EU does not want to depend on China for it. Covid has accelerated that, to our benefit. But how fast can Talga access EU funds? At some point, its not a question of IF any more, its a question of WHEN. Teslas denied deal with 1B Euros funding for its battery factory here in Berlin took about a year. And I am sure it was fast tracked for Tesla. If the EU takes 2 years to grant money to Talga, they might as well not bother. Did he mention any other options?

8. What kind of decisions were slowed down due to LKAB?

10. That is interesting, did he tell you that? How does he know and do you suspect we will see the effect on the next top 20?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.