NRL 0.00% 4.7¢ northam resources limited (application withdrawn 21 november 2022)

Last night I was thinking who was the poster that started the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 DECEMBER 2022 12:00 PM AEDT##
  1. 2,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Last night I was thinking who was the poster that started the thread Yesterday that got pulled. Woke up this morning and remembered replying to BV aha "bidvicious". Wondered if he/she had been suspended. Checked and no problem.

BV your post had the hot rumor in the title, that gave moderators no option, but to delete the thread. If your rumor had been in the body of the post, only the post would have been moderated and we could have seen that. The work I and other posters had done in our replies would still be there.

An example of converting a rumor into speculation is to use the words "I speculate" "people are speculating"

Example:

People are speculating that the in-fill drilling mentioned in NRL's announcement has started and they are finding massive coal as expected and have rushed more drilling equipment to the site. Holes will be EM tested and cores made available to the lab. Results could be as early as two to three weeks. This is in line of how quickly they did the first set of drilling. Had an announcement on the 21/2 that they had started drilling and had done five holes to date. Results were out 25/3.

Hope this helps BV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.