AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

speak up, page-7

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Have recieved a reply from Ben in regards to the delay in drilling results.... and here it is..

Thank you for your enquiry on Australian Mines’ drilling program. And I apologise for the slight delay in replying to your email as I am currently travelling back from Nigeria.

I appreciate the need to get information out to shareholders on a regular basis. And I also understand that investors in Australian Mines, like yourself, are keen to see the results from our first drill program in Nigeria as soon as possible. For that reason, we have tried to identify certified assay labs across West Africa that can turn around assay results in the shortest possible time. The issue we run into when sending samples to a lab for the first time is that until we send a shipment into a new country we don’t fully know how long it takes samples to clear customs etc. In the case of Cote d’Ivoire, it took much longer than we initially estimated.

Thus, the reason for the delay in Australian Mines obtaining assay results is largely due to me being overly optimistic when calculating the time required to cut and sample the diamond core, freight it to Cote d’Ivoire, clear the Cote d’Ivoire customs and undertake the analysis.

We have since sent another shipment of samples from Nigeria to the lab and have indicated to the lab that we are seeking an urgent turnaround on the results from these samples. Our third and final shipment of samples is expected to leave Nigeria in mid-March.

We are doing everything we can to get all the samples from our maiden Nigerian drilling program to the lab and assayed as quickly as possible. But like numerous other West African explorers it seems we need to accept a turnaround time of two to three months for assay results.

I sincerely apologise for creating the expectation of turnaround times faster than this two to three month period. And please do not interpret the company announcing the assay results as a sign of bad news; rather, it is purely a reflection of some logistical issues that, whilst we are endeavouring to address, appears to part of working in West Africa.

I hope this email addresses your query. If it doesn’t, or if you have any other questions, I would encourage you please to contact me directly via this email address.

Kind regards

Ben

Benjamin Bell
    Managing Director

Australian Mines Ltd
    Level 1, 83 Havelock Street
    West Perth
    WA 6005 AUSTRALIA

PO Box 883 West Perth WA 6872
    www.australianmines.com.au
    Tel: +61 8 9481 5811

ASX Code : AUZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.