EMS 7.14% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

speaking very quietly now

1. 1,893 Posts.

WOW!!!!!! -

EMS is still moving sideways - have now spoken with Mike the White Knight in person ..... He seems very positive (as if we would hear anything else) but I can say this man has the credentials and was called in I believe by RM Capital when their reputation was beginning to suffer from the company performance - Mike has told me has is happy with the management restructure and is very keen to see shareholders value increase as he has a substantial stake in the company but more importantly he has a number of others who are backing his assessment with their money

Hail Mike .....

Am still baffled why this company can't get more than a couple of lines in the West from time to time

Surely their road shows should be alerting people to just how cheap this share is

Here's a question for you though - if EMS plans to sell the treatment as a trade sale (that is sell the project and not take it to market) why would they complicate the issue by giving Berlin Pharma the manufacturing rights when any of the bigger players would want to manufacture the stuff themselves - any one got any clues - beats me - seems a bit like how they lost complete control of "Clip On" in England

Sorry - was a bit bored until I saw poor old JINLA (whose name it seems is in shouting mode) get into trouble - don't worry JINLA you’re got my vote and I know where your heart is - keep posting old son - must confess to having a chuckle though and it was a nice distraction

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.964M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2.729K 90.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 15741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.