GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Thanks Wally.I made my own, and a fair few ettiquette mistakes...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Thanks Wally.

I made my own, and a fair few ettiquette mistakes when I started posting. And not only on this forum :)

Some people will bait you for more information...as theya re to lazy to spend some time, doing their own research. Or they twist and misrepresent, and take out of context what was said...Unfortunately thats a problem for the English Professors, and the Written English Language.

I agree on your comments about Management of the past.

Lets hope with a New Leader at the Helm, the past is not repeated.
    Yep, I am taking a punt on this (New Management)....more than wether there is gas in the hole or not :), but again, I feel that the punt is worth the risk at this Time/Price. In fairness, if GDN was at 5 cents and GDNO was at 3.5 cents, then I may well have a differnet risk equation, in which it does not fit into my plan.

I am hoping for honesty and accuracy from the New Leader. If something is pooped, tell us straight, no milarky, timely and truthful...even if just for credibility.

If something is good, tell us that to, truthfully and timely...don't over exagerate it, underestimate it first, then improve it later if required.

Some of the best discussions I have had on HC, have been with a person(s) with an opposing view point...obviously when the topic can remain on topic, unemotional, fact or fair opinion based.

Thats why most of us participate.

Do I have doubts...just as many as I do with any other stock. Never found the elusive "sure thing" yet :)

Julia Gillard - Sorry, Im a Kiwi. Wouldnt be fair of me to comment on Aussie Politics when ours is far from perfect.
    Can say, i didnt like the Minerals/Mining Tax though :(

Thank for your highlighting the Transeuro article. It provoked some discussion, and I learned some interesting details and reasons behind our purchase.

I often ask, Why we did we (a Company I am a holder of) buy that, and often forget to ask, Why did they sell that. It certainly puts another dimension into research. (The selling Companies position)

We can all learn.

Thank you for the thoughtful reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.