SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

spec emerging iron play

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Fe tonnage, Fe grades and infrastructure...pretty obvious but get these right in the Cam Iron project and this thing could do anything.

The Cam area itself seems very interesting, UNDF has struck fantastic grades (fe 60%+) in historical drilling of the project and surrounding areas have shown in excess of 850m tonnes of Fe.

The grades are there, potential for tonnage is there but what about infrastructure (ie rail, port facilities). this is an issue but can be overcome...JV's with surrounding projects a possibility...is there the possibility of the Cam govt kicking in some cash to help fund the infrastructure for economic development? These are questions that need to be answered to really get this stock flying....20c would seem cheap, target 30c ($300m+) cap, if not its back to 4-5c. Obviously a neat speculative play.

Recent price activity suggests that the scoping study shows potential (due to be announced any day now)....I look forward to reading it. If management get this right, hold on to your hats.

Compulosry reading for potential investors is the notice of General Meeting announced 11 April 2006. Provides a good background to the Cam project, read up for yourself.

I Hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.