spec end of the market, page-4

1. 86,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "......and the us is far more diversified into tech and manufacturing and we dont have either here......"

the US market is different because they are being heavily over engineered to invest in their stock market.

There is so much money swilling around over there I am surprised people can breathe.

When the time comes that China and or Japan stop taking up US dollars - the poo will seriously hit the fan - and if you can imagine a big poo actually hitting a fan - that is precisely what it will look like.

What that will do to our large caps and specs I have no idea - things have never been as out of kilter as they are now.

People just don't realise where we are now - it all seems really so dream like - unfortunately, it is real, very real.

God knows, a gun and a veggie garden are really starting to look good.

What good are banking stocks and utilities if we have a major meltdown?

People seem to be just getting on with it here - and I can't blame them for that - but we all should realise that there is one hell of a storm coming - when is up for grabs, how big is up for grabs -------- but, it looks like it will be bigger than any of us have seen in our life times - and some.

I did something the other day that bought home a little bit how things can change so fast ---------- I googled 'pictures 1940' and then later 'pictures 1941'

Amazing difference - of course it is obvious when you look back that it should be as well.

But, that is the point ---------- we have to look forward, not back.

With the US debt the way it is and growing. With Europe on the ropes. With Australia at the end of the whip - if the whip cracks via USA, Europe, China etc.

what spec will be safe? What large cap will be safe?

imo ------------ nil.

have a great arvo

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.