LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Just to add while Im in a frothy mood, Cascabel, possibly the...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Just to add while Im in a frothy mood, Cascabel, possibly the biggest copper gold find in the history of the planet is located pretty near to Quito Equador. Pretty much on the northern border of Equador. Just brings that nearolgy a little closer. You can see it on the map Christy produced.

Another thing is that the proximty of Alpala is close to the coast. (It appears we are also at similar distance regardd MNC???).

SOLG is always very upbeat about the fact that its location is close to port, close to power, close to roads infrastructure etc. I cant recall the exact figure but but I think it was 2 billion or so they stripped off the capex. Mining in the high Andes is a no B.S hard work, high capex cold nightmare. (Well what projects there are now well established so maybe not quite the case- because they aint finsing more so perhaps these issues dont exist now).

If you think about it its 3000m. Your workforce suffers, you have to wire up power to a lot of those joints, you have get water piped just about non existant at those elevations. It might just about be a dessert up there. I think this was one of the reasons MNC struggled mk 1.

Do any of you experienced hands have any knowledge on our proximity?

Im off to go searching those copper finds along strike ( you know what I mean)

Froth out
    Last edited by PovertyBoy: 30/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $464 58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4948739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 518490 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.