LCL 6.25% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

(Spec) Gold Turnaround Story of 2018, page-418

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

Hi Christy

I think everyone that's looked into Chuscal sees great potential there. No problem with the target, it's a genuine discovery chance. The issue for me is why would Anglo let a meaningful stake go at an achievable spend for MNC (pick whatever numbers you like)?

Lets say MNC can secure funds for a first pass at Chuscal at an acceptable price, even after butchering the twin (new geo may help the cause) giving them a couple of hail mary holes... my question is this - why would Anglo let a majority stake of a potential world class target go for a song, when that sort of money is less than a rounding error to them?

Don't get me wrong, it would be a potential get out of jail for existing holders so I'd be all for it, but again, why would Anglo even put the carrot within reach?

Maybe there's something I don't understand about these option agreements that make it difficult for title holders to wriggle out after geochem (or other means) have identified promising targets. Surely it wouldn't be any moral basis for giving the earn in party a right of way considering how the business world operates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $685 76.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 682972 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1362208 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.