LCL 0.00% 1.0¢ lcl resources limited

Agree Green Bull, I'll most definitely become a holder over the...

1. 9,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3046
    Agree Green Bull, I'll most definitely become a holder over the next couple of weeks once the dust settles. I've spent the weekend reading everything i can find in terms of gold exploration/production and the political/economic environment in Colombia, too many positives to list......put simply, Colombia potentially has more upside than any other country bar none in terms of gold production. Metminco are focused on the right area to give investors a decent shot at the "mother lode" while having a solid safety net worth multiples of the current market-cap. I said it in an earlier post, the "perfect storm" has presented itself here, past sentiment, lack of interest in small cap resource companies, insto in control of the register, concerns over environmentalist opposition......it's all doom and gloom really.....really? That's a buy signal if ever I've seen one. The new Colombian government are very pro resource development and have some very ambitious plans to rapidly grow the economy......they ain't gonna achieve their goals collecting taxes from the straw hat weavers that's for sure. IMO we are on the cusp of a significant step-change in Colombian resource development and across the middle Cauca belt in particular, of which MNC are smack bang in the middle of. Local councils are reporting large deficits due to the shut down at La Calosa......Anglo have stated all along they will use mining techniques that fall within safe environmental guidelines, so it's only a matter of time and the floodgates to get into the Cauca belt will open, the government are not going to allow those kinds of revenues to sit buried underground for too long. We've been presented with a very rare opportunity here, but fear does funny things to people......i can't say I've come across too many like this in my time. I'm chomping at the bit to see what the "acquisition" turns out to be.
    Last edited by jakspara: 16/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3453585 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.