PLL 0.00% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Specail Meeting called by Gaston Country Board of Commissioners, page-3

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    My guess is that the existing commissioners will pass a temporary moratorium because they are more interested at the moment in appeasing the small number of noisy people and making it go away as an election issue. My understanding is they can't do anything about the rezoning until the mining permit is approved so a temporary moratorium will make the issue go away until then. It's smart politics from the commissioners - they can kick the can down the road a bit and appease a noisy minority until the mining permit is issued. Then the "real fight" begins - at which point PLL will have detailed exactly what they are planning to do and how many jobs it will create. The noisy anti-mining people will still be there but at the moment they have the upper hand because PLLs plans aren't clear - in the absence of that info they can run a scare campaign. I've seen it in my area with residential rezoning. The noisy minority had people up in arms about the lack of schooling, the sewer would overflow, we would run out of water and power (in metro Sydney!). In the end the council went ahead anyway because it needed to happen for the wider good (and upon critical analysis the issues raised weren't problems at all)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $178.9K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 242620 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 688057 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.