CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

special div, page-9

1. 1,057 Posts.
    Dear god, I thought I had given enough hints, shall I make it clearer?

But before I do, Sydney6791, Matey, you have got to do some proper basic reading/research before making dumb arse posts here. Your numbers are pure fiction and really eveything you said is crap so give yourselve a belt. Normally I would beat up on you but this market is like a tinder wood on fire, so silly things said and written can cause things to blow up.

Now lets talk some sens:

The cash backing (as I stated) yesterday is 46 cents post distribution.

The market may over correct post distribution and it may trade 15 cents but then again it may trade 20 cents +. Nobody knows.

The best investment the company can make is to but its own stock on market post distribution and this is because of the massive discount the share offer to the cash backing inside the company. Do I have to be any clearer???????

The two Iron Ore projects have a conceptial size of 1.2Billion tonnes plus. They will bother be drilled in the next 18 monthss. The Exit price is a conceptial $750M.

The buyers of Cape Lambert view the company as a source of futire advanced stage Iron Iron projects. i.e CFE finds them, drills them, gets them to JORC and then on sells them.

In this market, you are going to get blown up if you switch from a heavily cashed up company to one that isn't. My advice is to stay put post distribution, especially as its likely that the company will buy back stock, thus increasing the cash backing per share further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.