CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

I always try to look at the big picture when making a decision...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I always try to look at the big picture when making a decision to purchase a stock. For this stock the overall trend was down and down. The cab/limousine/hire industry is dying, uber and other services are taking over the market and this is no secrete.

The high dividend has boosted share price for the time being, however I'd be very cautious not to lose the dividend plus some in the drop that will follow. You can read my research on NEC, nine network. I did similar research to which when it was at $1.10, I told everyone it was heading down lower. After it hit 95c I told everyone this would be the turning point and I admitted to them that my original forecast of high 80c range was incorrect and would not be reached. I also took up a position in this range and now look at it, NEC is heading up to $1.60 range and that's because it's actually doing ventures like Stan and reducing costs and improving its market share and audience.

For CAB there is reducing growth, less and less requirement for services as well as many people in the industry I've spoken to (friends owned limousine services and cabs) that have told me the industry is dying fast. Be very cautious in the high rate dividend share price hike, this could be a scheme for some large holders to bail. This is all my opinion only, please do your own research and draw your own conclusions as I could be wrong.

I hold no CAB shares and do not have an interest in the company, I did research as I was looking at taking up a position but I have not due to what I predict the price will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.