OCV octaviar limited

RavenASIC know, full well ,that this issue has the potential to...

1. 525 Posts.
    Raven

ASIC know, full well ,that this issue has the potential to open up a can of worms for the future regulatory supervision of a Responsible Entity. For example any RE could divest their responsibilities, in a compromised financial position, at a moment's notice, for one lousy dollar , without a vote by shareholders ( the owners of a company ) and then make a deal with a related entity , that could be financially advantageous to both entities , because mysteriously there just may be a disinclination of the related party to take any legal action against the original RE for malfeasance and the other entity is making a motza on fees . We have very serious ramifications for investors in RE if ASIC lose this case ( which i do not think is going to happen) . Or even if the legal outcome results in your hypothesis. As stated i prefer to wait for a legal ruling by the High Court before jumping to conclusions on a complex legal determination .

Of course .these are just general ramblings by my Alzheimer riddled brain, and i am not referring to any specific individual or company in these matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.