UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Only the shorts would like where UNS is at the moment . During...

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Only the shorts would like where UNS is at the moment .
    During the course of today I have taken the opportunity to listen to the recording of the meeting .
    Personally , in the midst of a highly undesirable situation , all I am interested in is trying to get to understand whether or not UNIS has a viable on-going business that may prosper and give us all a return on our investment .....or face up to she who must be obeyed !
    Today ( in the context of the late breaking news ) didn't , and never was ,going to provide a definitive answer to that question . But it did certainly provide me with so insights that indicate that all is far from lost :
    My takeaways :
    The discussion was measured , without any hint of sugar coating ( read AS-BS ).
    Judge us by what we do in coming months .
    We will be straightforward ....will build credibility in what Mgt is doing .
    We believe VERY firmly in the future of our company , in our products and what our customers are experiencing with our technology .
    Orbimed have been superb partners ; enormously supportive ; understand the space and business & customers .
    Bd and Mgt focussed with renewed discipline in deploying our resources
    UNIS has great technology ; great customers ;we now need to get cash flow positive ....we are focussed like a laser !
    Mgt is encouraged by our relationship with customers ;and delighted with the engagement of employees .We are all still here ...because we are enthusiastic about this place !
    Mgt is looking to engage with the right longer view investors .... stock price is key .
    J P MORGAN continue to be supportive .

Others will see it differently . I am just grateful that out of the seemingly wicked -web that was being spun ( and doing shareholders no good whatsoever ) that finally we do have some straight talk .
    Would I like to know more ? ...of course .
    It is a very long time indeed since UNS holders were given some positive news . Surely all of the bad news has now been purged from the system ????
    There may just be some excitement behind the curtain that is yet to be raised . As John Ryan said ..."judge us on what we do . "
    Best wishes to all .
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.