FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Special Scenic Train Ride, page-83

1. 30,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Once again, Base

You have overlaid your perceived view of the person behind the device that sent the post.
    Don’t take this post as anything other than observation, I am not upset with you, those who seem to have shut down on posting or even our friends who still need to pump their own tyres up about being correct on the PE saga by trying to deflate other posters tyres

I won’t say I’m not disappointed with our management team’s efforts over the last couple of years but I also understand that they/me/we are not infallible, cannot always get things correct or see around corners.
    I don’t believe that they intentionally ended up here, were we are now as I don’t subscribe to any ideas of skullduggery down that path (at this point in time).

I like many others would like to see/read a more in-depth post-mortem from our team on the saga and if a head or two rolls? so be it.
    I believe in that concept of standing up and claiming “Personal Responsibilities”, if or when they occur.
    That doesn’t mean that the only option is to sack them, it could come in many different ways such as a shave of the pay packets or higher benchmarks for incentive packages or even a nudie run down Collins st with a dunces cap on

PS I’m still smiling even if my optimism has been curbed on this company, ‘ave a great day and take solace in the fact that you/me woke up breathing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.