BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Special thread for qq's and BV's attacks

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Great thread idea donteatme. BV and qq should feel very privileged to have a thread where they can post all of their research and discussion topics.

I for one agree think that this is an incredible opportunity and that is why we are all witnessing the crazy manipulation of the share price. We have the credentials, we just need to get past the next 4 weeks and when we relist it will be amazing. I believe there will be some great announcements coming out over the next 6 weeks or so but to not be in for the big announcements would break your heart. Would rather be in than out at the moment. Hoping the cr price will be at a premium and oversubscribed. (That should bring the fish biting) . The fact milestone one was released early should mean that we could get any announcement at any time and not just after relisting. Anyway good luck for the next few weeks and hopefully see you with $$ signs in your eyes very, very soon. Take care
  2. 9,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    My investment horizon for my free carried shares is very long, I don't need the cash anytime soon. The fact that BC shares are endowed for 2 years makes me think that they'll do good not only for themselves, but long term share holders and their top 20, which from my understanding haven't sold.

SP will be manipulated up and down, but there is limited free float that changes hands multiple times a day most likely.

Once we hit milestone 4, the SP will speak for itself as the wording of it is very specific.

"DYOR"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.