CBH 0.00% 7.2¢ coolabah metals limited

specific reason why cbh is best

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    BHP just off its 52 week low.....despite the surprise big March base metals price runup (prices which are still not too far from those March highs) and the 19% 1st April, iron ore price rise. Zinifex on a PE of less than 4, and 14% yield.

Why would anybody want to buy CBH, or for that matter any smaller metals company. (I see a poster on the MRE board suggesting that company was a buy, because of its PE of 7 - suggest to that poster, sadly these days, a 7 is a sell)......at least when BHP and ZFX are in competition.

Buying smaller metals stocks when you have a choise of ZFX or BHP .......they need to be just out of this world, exceptional. Could be CBH fit that extremely rare, one off type catergory.

It needs to be, otherwise I would not be posting on CBH and having even bigger exposure to ZFX.

Heading was "specific reason".

I have only two items, that can be presented about CBH, but which cannot be disputed:

1/. Westpac's stockbroker service - AspectHuntley.....in its peer analysis section has CBH on the lowest forward earnings multiple of all aussie mining company.

2/. Stockbroker Huntleys has CBH earning $181.3 million after tax profit in 2007/8. PE of less than 2.

Of all the postings on various mining companies and would be miners on hotcopper.....why would investors, (as opposed to traders) bother when you have BHP and ZFX on such extraordinary fundamentals......and CBH which I have discussed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.669M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.9¢ 7.2¢ $8.594K 118.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.