Doc you can play the big companies by way of warrants- puts, at...

1. 27,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Doc you can play the big companies by way of warrants- puts, at least you get a better idea of trends ect and reactions to wall st, the percentage gains are there for sure, as with yesterday when i was playing around on paper and i bought anzwpm at 14, today these are 17.5 and if anz continues to go well it will go a lot higher, but could fall over if wall st falls, the best thing for you to do is get into the asx warrants site which shows you all the options for each stock.
    Secondly i think you would be much better served with a live feed broker, with power etrade i can use my intra day chart with a moving average crossover as a tool to pick the entry and exit point for these options, very handy to have, if you dont trade often enough for power etrade then aot online is the same system.
    Other than that its all about patience, this week i have bought skr, but last week was better with trades in crs and smc, crs at 59 is as good a bet as any today, with skr at 9.6 also a good punt.
    Good luck doc and dont forget to sell when the crowd starts to exit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.