SP3 11.1% 2.0¢ spectur limited

Spectur IPO by Alto Capital, page-31

1. 4,136 Posts.
    Agree with you there mate. There are low barriers to entry if it is just cameras which would not be compelling on its own. So I was interested to read in the prospectus that other types of monitoring systems are able to be tied in to the back end which is where the blue sky could be IMO.

So adding this to an existing revenue generating business, a tight share structure and where the vendors have left some meat on the bone with regards to EV, similar to A3D and it could be one of the better performing IPOs of the year. Alto also seem to be quite the "no fuss" outfit. They have no social media presence last I checked (was a few months ago so could have changed now) and just get on with the job.

Not sure if it was by design but having the company list post June 30 is positive. There have been a few recent IPOs caught up in the spec rout due to EOFY which have not performed as expected. The clear air in what should be more favourable market conditions is welcome.

I've opened an account with Alto and put in a bid and should find out next week if I get some.

GLA
    Last edited by DrFork: 01/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $8.122K 416.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92017 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 203398 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.