SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

Do not have better number for these units as such but i would...

1. 7,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Do not have better number for these units as such but i would expect the batteries to last closer to around 10 years. Most quality EV cars are coming with warranties that are 8 years (hence I would expect the battery to last much longer).

To me, solar street lighting is pointless if every light has its own solar panel/battery. General street lights are permanent fixtures (hence makes sense to connect to grid) while these cameras tend to be for short to medium term (say an event or construction project). Everyday that I read more into this IPO, the more confident I feel it will do very well. Given their performance and growth to date, I would not be surprised if we see some positive announcements as soon as the IPO hits the market. What would be nice is the release of their full year results... as the stock is not expected to list until the end of July, they should have unaudited numbers available by then.

I also wonder whether their patent for the video upload to the cloud could receive royalties for other purposes from companies that could use the technology? Just a thought.

I have asked for a fair chunk of shares and hoping to get a good allocation. Best of luck to all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.