Low margin dog producers hey, SIR has no production at all! With...

1. 10,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4334
    Low margin dog producers hey,

SIR has no production at all! With massive debt coming just in time for that flood of Indonesian production in 2017.

POS W to Black Swan mill is $3.30uslb, not much higher than SIR or WSA at 2.50
    MBNs santa rita mine/mill is now $3.30-3.71uslb profit producing at 25% of OZ workers wages
    SIR 2014 DFS was 2.30uslb assuming production in 2017 & capex spend of $450M for a medium mill of 1.5MTpa
    IGO - nice cashed up stock overpaid for SIR now getting hit for that bad decision & historic low NP.

Don't blame me for your boards decision to buy SIR at the top end of the market of what has been one of the best pump and dump stranded black holes in the nullabor for a decade.

SIR grade is medium not high grade like WSA of 5% or POS/CADs Silver Swan of 11.0%, sure its costs unrealised are projected at $2.30 or so, we will see if thats realistic by 2017, I guarantee you its not.

Mate, as for POS & MBN
    ive been told many times before they are flooded flea infested no hope no money low grade undervalued dead dogs......hahahaha.....
    yet they have massively larger infrastructure, larger milling capacity, larger tailings dams, longer roads & larger working quarters, with larger JORC resources larger tenement areas, with proven 10-30 year working mines & mills larger than SIR & IGO now have or will ever have & with Billionaire investors like Andrew Forrest, Rob Dennis, Wellington Inc & BCEE the worlds 7th safest bank as large holders therein.

Fact is the SIR & IGO SP is lower, that's not my fault, thats your holders selling out in conga line droves for the exit doors since $4.00 (at which I correctly called a sell).

Just call a spade a spade, SIR SP is in an overvaluation spiral, look at the charts. 2.50 is key support then 2.25 annual lows. Many Ni stocks are at 7 year lows like the NP, except for SIR & IGO, they are not escaping. Only WSA & PAN look solid on the charts.

Those who bought in below 50c and sold above $4.00, congratulations you are true investing legends....
    time to find the next 50 bagger 5c to $4.50, hmmmm where is it?

Maybe some Billionaires know, maybe your SIR COO Rob Dennis knows, maybe they have already bought in dirt cheap. Maybe you should too. Follow the leader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.