SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

speculation on the future

1. 2,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    There have been many posts lately speculating on several factors.

1. Goshen transaction sale price
    2. Goshen transaction buyer
    3. What affect the transaction closure will have on the sp
    4. Will the sp retrace after announcement

The market is a dynamic entity and often doesn't play the game as we expect.

The use of TA and FA can guide us with our expectations and targets but in the end, when speculating in the dynamic nature of oil and gas drilling, much of it is guess work.

One crystal clear aspect of the current situation is the responsible manner in which the SSN management keep their shareholders and the market informed.

With the unpredictable nature of oil and gas drilling and all the unforseen circumstances that could eventuate it is exceptional to find a company that considers the dissemination of project status information so vital to it's shareholders.

Which ever way the next week or two unfolds, it may surprise or disappoint some posters here. Of course the 'pro' crowd (I include myself here) will be delighted. Who doesn't want to make money and witness an Australain Junior Oiler succeed? In the event that things play out in an unexpected direction, then I'm sure that there will be the usual "I told you so" posters.

IMO SSN is not a one trick pony. It has an overflowing calender of upcomming projects, has excellent management, and is 4 days away from closing a company making transaction. No ramp, just facts.

Good luck to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.