PMT 0.88% 56.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

The confirmation of a DATAROOM being opened is massive and maybe...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191

The confirmation of a DATAROOM being opened is massive and maybe why Blair has gone so quiet.

Street Talk
    Pilbara Minerals weighs tilt at Patriot Battery Metals, RBC hired

Sources said Patriot Battery Metals had its long-time adviser Macquarie Capital taking Pilbara through a data room. It’s understood discussions have centred on potential offtake agreements, joint ventures and equity investment.There was no certainty that talks between the two parties would lead to a deal, whatever form it may take, sources said. Also, Pilbara wasn’t the only party in the data room, with other tyrekickers also considering Patriot’s claims to owning one the world’s highest-grade and largest hard-rock lithium projects under exploration.

**BTW, I'd say this is 100% true and the AFR wouldn't name RBC with-out checking with RBC first or they would be sued by RBC, Canada's biggest bank.

This is really interesting! The open should be fun.
    I'd go so far as to see a TH so Patriot can address all the stuff of the last few days.
    Plus, I think the last 12 cores are getting released Mon/Tues.

If you haven't sold, the SP change means nothing if it gets back to $2+ quickly!
    I don't feel bad for the dumb sellers. They shouldn't be in the market, if they get scared that easily.

I've never not seen a share price pop once a DATAROOM was opened!
    If anyone needs me, I'll be the guy holding my PMT shares tight!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.5¢ $2.302M 4.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 102219 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 2250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.