SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

maybe you could buy into SDL........... :)we make a great pair...

1. 1,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    maybe you could buy into SDL........... :)

we make a great pair as I hold SDL only - I am involved in the rail design for this midwest venture so I agree 100% and fully appreciate the advanced stage of affairs. I do believe however, that the risk in Cameroon is not as great as everybody believes - again - just my opinion.

I do think that in coming years we will see more and more investment in african mines as the realisation that the risk is nowhere as great as the perception. Risk is many things to many people. As I stated before about the Sept issue of Resource Stocks magazine, they did a big artice about rick and took into account not just soverign risk but also Land access, Green Tape (Environmental), Land Claims (Heritage), Red Tape (Bungling Beaurocrats) Social Risk, Infrastructure, Civil Unrest, Natural Disasters & Labour Relations. Australias ranking has slipped to 8th in the world behind Botswana (7th) and in front of Ghana (9th). Very interesting reading.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that GBG are right in the middle of an area our WA govt wants to lock away for the love of a few wildflowers and ban mining in the midwest (not everywhere though). That risk plus that of native title and general geographics ie being so far inland relying on a third party railway for export capability does lend to a few question marks.

I am not trying to down GBG - I think they have enormous potential (I would love to get in on them however I found out about them after I bought my SDL!) but just imagine for a moment if this railway gets a guernsey for SDL and they prove 1Bt hematite (which there is all potential for it as the UN only drilled a small amount and interpolated the rest and came up with 800Mt inferred) certainly something to lick the lips over, especially when you weigh in the fight between the Russians, Europeans and the Chinese for the ore.

Just my worthless opinion...... Maxi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.