ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Speculation Thread - Ellume Partnership, page-5

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I have hinted at some merging acitivity for both companies some time back, probably with
    a level of independence maintained.
    Especially if Ellume provides manufacturing capability in SE QLD, which I think is forthcoming with this funding from the US.
    They had to wait until money was confirmed, obviously.

As they already divide the jurisdictional pie between each other, they are both on a win win
    deal to go tighter.

We keep providing raw material, facilitating their success, they provide manufacturing.
    Deals where both parties win are always the most attractive in business and we have a
    real opening in QLD to create a hub for POC innovation, with many follow up tests between us. Now we have major US governmental packing for our technoloy, that is what all this
    rally is about which is lining up to unfold.

Expect some larger QLD government monies for us as well, when all this is revealed.
    They parked themselves early with their 1.4 mil grant, to be able to say they supported early on.
    When all this creates employment and increased tax and royalties for government, we should see some additional investment.

If Anteo were to sell their energy division, Ellume and Anteo could partner up as equal partners, both cashed up evenly.
    Certainly an otpion.
    Then we could finance our sepsis rollout ourselves and maximize revenue considerably.
    ADO would be a dollar stock by then.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $57.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $34.83K 1.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 993555 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 184879 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.