ASE 0.00% 3.1¢ astute metals nl

speculation

1. 438 Posts.
    1. this company has tenements which are highly prospective. Have a look at Sandfire resources (its next door neighbour) for a preview of what could be around the corner.

2. declaration of further acquisitions in the energy sector. hopefully company making. hopefully announced soon. volumes would suggest imminent news prior to GM. there is a second tranche of shares being approved at the GM so unless an announcement comes in the lead up, there may be some profit taking afterwards.

NB: the director of the company, PJ, is also the director of Middle East Petroleum Services (MEPS). this private, unlisted company has tentacles all over the world and im sure PJ has opportunities for first right of refusal often for the listing of assets as his bio states that that is one of his skills. it is very exciting times ahead for this little puppy.

current market cap ~15mill from my calculations? can anybody be more accurate?

MMZ was PJ's first foray into the tech sector as far as i understand. now look what he has done with that! this is the vehicle of his usual skill set.

if he acquires an energy play this will be a junior diversified energy and resource company and a market re-rating.

DYOR. this post expresses my opinions and research. i have heads and oppies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $7.862K 257.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62474 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 30631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.