GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

speculation

1. 20 Posts.
    **IMO**

I bought in 1 week ago, this is my first post to HC.

I dont deal in shares often.

I just got off the phone to GoConnect.

The potential of this stock is MASSIVE!

The business fundamentals are strong and the propects are even stronger.

History tells us Rome was NOT build in a day, this company has been building for 10 years, and the experience it now has in its own industry is paramount to its future success.

Anyone who has a business background will know that you need to spend money to make money, how else do you get growth? The CR is to build the business.. Would you work for free?!?!

Be patient and you will win! You have read the previous posts, if you havent, only read posts related to direct discussions with GoConnect. If your still unsure, call GoConnect yourself!

The valuation is a 250 page document that is being written by an INDEPENDANT company; if you went to woolies and told them you want 50 boxes of tomatos and they werent on the shelves they would place an order and you would have to WAIT.

The WIFI deal has nothing to do with P1 valuation, yet is a really exciting surge for this business.

Be patient.

The market is free for all to do what they wish, if you want big gains BUY and hold. It will take longer than 5 minutes for the price to hit the forecasted 20-40c.

Weigh up your options, sell now and take a profit, or accumulate and hold like most are for the strong potential of MASSIVE gains.

**IMO

Happy trading, i think all GCN holders are in good stead for BIG growth, well done GCN!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.