AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

speculation

1. 38 Posts.
    While I'm not usually one to speculate, more so given that we are due to resume trading tomorrow, I will make a prediction anyway. It is to the knowledge of most AVBers that the company's focus is copper and it's production. To enable this progression, along with our healthy cash balance, I am assuming the 'significant transaction' is related to our iron ore deposits that Vale have been exploring. I have been doing some reading about Vale's 2011 performance (http://saladeimprensa.vale.com/en/release/interna.asp?id=21453) and I quote "The operation permit for the N5 South pit, in the Northern Range of Carajás, was the first license for mining operation in Carajás since 2002. It allows the exploitation of a rich iron ore deposit with high Fe content, contributing to sustain the high quality of our production". With AVBs Trindade North project (only kilometers from Vale's N5 pit) already being explored by Vale, I would not be surprised if tomorrow's announcement is Vale wanting to further advance their hold on our iron ore tenements to sustain their high quality production and growing value for shareholders. How significant a deal this is, well we must wait. But CASH IS KING for Avanco at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.