WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

speculation, page-17

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi there MG, i'd just like to mention that i read on the forum that other posters had mentioned one of your most recent posts was your best to date and i subsequently put you off my ignore list and from what i just read from your reply, i'd have to say that it was your finest work ever, i'm glad you were more balanced in your reply.

But i digress, i do agree speculation does get out of control. But for every 10 wild claims we will hit 2-3 on the head. Considering the company updates the market once a blue moon i'd say those statistics are more than acceptable, yes we do need to call these out but i'd just like to remind you that you will have far more conviction and respect on this forum about your opinions if you back them up with research. If you simply shoot comments from the waist then you are perceived to have guessed your opinions and if one sticks then you got lucky, well thats from my perspective anyway.

"Ideally, research about OBJ should be objective, not just about seeking big positive connections."

If it were truly objective then why even bother with HC inbetween silences? Once an announcement is released then jump back on HC and join in on the dissection, once thats over and the forum uses that announcement as a reference for their research you wouldn't feel the need to post then would you? If you were truly objective then from the announcements you would know that this company is in the best shape it has ever been. The business model is solid, the partnerships are with some of the biggest in the industry and management are under promising and over delivering not to mention the ridiculously low cash burn given the industry we are dealing with. Yes, given that the company moves slower than a snail we must remind ourselves that we are dealing with a biotech and miracles just don't happen overnight. If we could invest in pure fundamentals, this company would have a high value. But since its reality we have traders psychology and macro factors in the mix among many countless others the SP will remain depressed until we get an announcement with numbers and figures.

"Where have I "ripped into the contributors"?

MG i divert your memory back before i put you on ignore and you had a go at the big contributors on the forum. I think the crosshairs were on abdm or surges i'm not sure...

My priority is to get an accurate view of OBJ.

If its your priority then why not conduct your own research? This is what i find most baffling about you. You are a walking contradiction, you want to be objective, you want other to conduct research for you and conduct it the way you see fit, yet you don't do any of your own. Your words are fueled with passion and righteousness yet you have never posted research of your own. I'm truly confused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.