WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

speculation, page-31

1. 5,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Barradevil,

I think confidentiality agreements are necessary in this competitive world.

Yep, one deal with one big company will set OBJ on its way.

The forum is a HC discussion forum. I am not faulting any research, just the interpretation and speculation that bounces off that research gets a bit far-fetched, IMO. And I'm allowed to give that opinion in this discussion forum.

Smallz,

I'll bow to your greater experience re TA vs FA.

FA to select stocks and TA to buy is wise. But note that in a bad market you can nearly always get a lower price than you would expect and also announcements take longer than you would expect. This is true of every company I've looked at in the last 14 months.

I am sceptical that definitive FA on OBJ is possible because of confidentiality. You can check the balance sheets and management, but the rest is hidden. You probably need deep biotech industry experience and scientific knowledge, but even then I just don't think there's enough info available. I'd be curious to see what your FA regarding OBJ is. That brings us back to Brickwalls' idea of having a "facts" thread. But I don't see how FA on OBJ could get you to the point of investing, for example, 70% of your cash in OBJ as some posters have. I see their interpretation of research here and think there seems to be excessive optimism rather than cold hard FA. So I'm curious what gets you over the line to thinking that OBJ's FA is rock solid. I just go by GSK's long-term involvement and its statement that it is designing products with OBJ that it hopes to bring to market.

All IMO.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.