WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

speculation, page-37

1. gbr
    675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi abdm,

From your last post #8235041

“Fact: The announcement to the market on 18 May 2012 did not once state the word "Beauty"”

From this I am assuming that you are referring to the Beauty Care announcement. I have always wondered that perhaps the announcement from 25.10.2011 "Secure access rights for Beauty Care" was not in fact related to P & G, and we are in fact dealing with 2 companies here. When you look at the announcement it gives a background to the announcement –

“Background to the Announcement
    In September 2010, the Company entered into a Strategic Alliance with a global FMCG company to explore applications for the Company's technologies across a wide range of consumer product platforms. The technical evaluation undertaken under this agreement required OBJ to develop magnetic micro-arrays that demonstrated enhanced delivery of a number of key ingredient molecules used in the FMCG product portfolios. The results of this work were recently presented to the FMCG company by Mr Edwards, the Company's Technical Director, and Dr Kevin Hammond, the Company's International Partnering Manager. The results met the FMCG company's success criteria and the parties have now moved into negotiations for the establishment of a JDA in the Beauty Care field.”

And this from the same announcement –

“This follows the successful completion of a year-long technical evaluation announced in ”September 2010”

From this you may conclude that the association goes back to 2009.

While the Procter & Gamble announcement made no mention of the background, other than to say –

“The two companies began collaborations over a year ago as part of P&G’s Connect+Develop
    open innovation program. The signing of the JDA comes after extensive evaluations aimed
    at identifying commercially viable opportunities for OBJ’s unique technologies. Under the
    JDA, P&G and OBJ will jointly evaluate the application of OBJ’s micro-array technologies
    with products in P&G’s global brand portfolio.”

IMO I find it quite strange that there is no “Background to the Announcement” for the P & G announcement but there is for the Beauty Care announcement. With the P & G announcement which was released to the market on the 18th May, 2012 and that the collaborations began over a year ago, this would place it sometime around early 2011, while the Beauty Care Company goes back even further possibly to 2009.

Any thoughts, or am I way off base here………

As always please D Y O R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.