WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

speculation, page-45

1. gbr
    675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi Surges,

With respect to what you have posted I still feel that we are dealing with 2 companies here. I find it strange that with the Procter & Gamble announcement there was no mention of the “Background to the Announcement” other than “The two companies began collaborations over a year ago as part of P&G’s Connect+Develop open innovation program while with the “Global FMCG Company to secure Access right for Beauty Care” there was.

I have checked back through various announcements for 3M & GSK and these gave Background information.

With regards to Martins post #8237005, Glyn’s reply really didn’t tell us anything –

“Answer: As provided in the announcement of 18 May 2012, the company is the FMCG company referenced in earlier announcements”

IMO he didn’t answer the question, a simple “Yes” would have sufficed and why didn’t he state what the earlier announcements were. When you consider how ambiguous OBJ’s announcements are I get the feeling that they are concealing another potential partner by having us infer that the Beauty Care & Procter & Gamble announcements are one and the same company. I would also like to draw your attention to the announcement on 8th Feb, 2010 –

“STATEMENT OF INTENT FROM MAJOR INTERNATIONAL FMCG COMPANY
    OBJ Limited (ASX: OBJ) is pleased to advise that it has received a Statement of Intent from a ”global” FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in regards to an ongoing product development program utilising OBJ's ETP and DP technologies”

Again they have referenced a Global FMCG company (which I know is not P & G), so hopefully you can understand why I believe that there are 2 companies here re the above views, not just P & G

Of course this is all IMO and I have been known to be wrong

As always please D Y O R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.