WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

speculation, page-52

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    makattack, i'm not sure how to take your point of view as we know that OBJ is a different beast. Its fundamentals and its SP are at opposite ends of the scale. IMO too many were burnt on the expected 3M MTA announcement back in januarary of 2010 that was subsequently extended and the SP caved in only to spike again after the "GSK enters into a further agreement" announcement and then collapsed onced again when management released an ASX query where management stated that the further agreement from GSK held no material weight on the SP. In hindsight, the market clearly over-reacted due to the fact that it did not know exactly what the announcements leading up to that point meant. Everyone was in some way trading blind. Just like the HC back into 2010 was thinking that the MTA announcement would yeild a licensing agreement IMO the market was also trading under that illusion. My point being that the SP back in 2010 was an unreliable comparrison point, research is king in this sector and i have accepted the fact that i clearly did not know enough about OBJ back in 2010 and as a result have incurred a depreciated in my portfolio. But thats just the nature of the game and to be fair i could have exited at a profit on the numerous spikes but i held on for the long run. Management have never been one to spruce the SP when its deflated, they simply do their jobs and let the market decide how much the company is worth as a result. IMO management know exactly where this company is going and don't feel the need to release hot air announcements. There is no clearer example of this than the above as displayed in the response to the GSK query announcement.

If we measured the progress of the company without the SP to reflect the progress then i'd say we are creating a bullet proof core business model (IMO GSK and P&G going for exclusivity means they aren't binding OBJ on a whim). This is why i continue to hold and smile in the face of a decreasing SP, thats not to say that there haven't been moments of pure frustration due to the lack of updates from management, keeping us shareholders in the dark amongst a depreciating SP but at the end of the day life is a gamble, OBJ is a gamble nothing is sure but i'd say this is a gamble where the odds are certainly in ones favor. JUST MY OPINION

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.